Thursday, July 7, 2011

Year One!

Tomorrow we leave for a weekend in the Keys to celebrate 1 year of marriage! I can't believe that we will be married for a year on Saturday. It feels like just the other day we were planning the wedding and waiting anxiously for the day to come. I can honestly say that this year has been awesome! Our schedule has be crazy at times, but at the end of everyday it has been a relief to just be at home with my best friend. I am so thankful for Nathan. He is a wonderful, loving husband and consistently puts my needs and desires above his own. I can't go without saying that we are extremely grateful for our parents and grandparents who have given us great examples of commitment to each other and to God. We feel that those examples have greatly helped our adjustment to married life during this first year. We can't wait to see what the next year will hold for us!

Stay tuned for some pics from our trip to the Keys this weekend. We are excited to get away. Hopefully this rainy Florida weather will go away! For now here is a picture from our wedding day and one of the roses that Nathan had delivered to me today! Did I already say he is a great husband?


1 comment:

  1. Love this post. So happy that the Lord has brought your two paths together...even though via Miami :D Looking forward to seeing you both grow in the Lord and in your marriage. (Nice roses, Nathan!)

    ReplyDelete